The Rwandan PMI Chapter (Potential) is providing the gateway to PMI global and other African PMI Chapters.
Benefits of PMI Rwanda Chapter membership
Within the Rwanda Chapter there are opportunities for:
- Professional development through programs run by the chapter;
- Knowledge sharing across industries;
- Volunteering and leadership opportunities;
- Mentorship programs;
- Certification preparation workshops;
- Networking with like-minded professionals.
If you are serious about your project management career, joining the chapter will open a myriad of opportunities to develop yourself as well as develop others.
Benefits of PMI membership
When you join PMI, You'll receive significant benefits offered only to members which include:
- Exclusive resources and information via the PMI.ORG website — including the insightful publication, PM Network®, as well as access to communities of like-minded peers
- The current downloadable edition of PMI global standards, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities with PMI chapters across the globe through online networking and in-person conferences
- Online access to business and project management books and articles
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners to help you practise project management effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to further your experience and expertise
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more
- Members-only pricing providing various discounts to the PMI Marketplace.
PMI offers independent and unbiased benchmarks for the assessment of competence for project personnel through the following certifications:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®),
- Project Management Professional (PMP®), and
- Program Management Professional (PgMP).
Organisations that employ project managers are consistently looking for certified project managers as this provides a certain level of surety.