The Rwandan PMI Chapter is providing the gateway to PMI Global and other African PMI Chapters.
Benefits of PMI Rwanda Chapter membership
Within the Rwanda Chapter there are opportunities for:
- Professional development through programs run by the chapter;
- Knowledge sharing across industries;
- Volunteering and leadership opportunities;
- Mentorship programs;
- Certification preparation workshops;
- Networking with like-minded professionals.
If you are serious about your project management career, joining the chapter will open a myriad of opportunities to develop yourself as well as develop others.
Benefits of PMI membership
When you join PMI, You'll receive significant benefits offered only to members which include:
- Exclusive resources and information via the PMI.ORG website — including the insightful publication, PM Network®, as well as access to communities of like-minded peers
- The current downloadable edition of PMI global standards, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities with PMI chapters across the globe through online networking and in-person conferences
- Online access to business and project management books and articles
- Articles on the Knowledge Shelf, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners to help you practise project management effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to further your experience and expertise
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more
- Members-only pricing providing various discounts to the PMI Marketplace.
PMI offers independent and unbiased benchmarks for the assessment of competence for project personnel through the following certifications:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®),
- Project Management Professional (PMP®), and
- Program Management Professional (PgMP).
Organisations that employ project managers are consistently looking for certified project managers as this provides a certain level of surety.